CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Quote of the Week

"Our daugher sucks at driving, thats the problem so butt out."
-Christina, Parenthood

Wednesday, April 21

AI Top 20 Performances EVER

I found this article on EW

THE TOP 20 AMERICAN IDOL PERFORMANCES EVER! (not including this year and no idol listed more than once)

20. Carly Smithson – Superstar

19. Ruben Studdard – Superstar

18. Trenyce – Proud Mary

17. Jason Castro – Hallelujah

16. Jordin Sparks – I Who Have Nothing

15. Clay Aiken – Solitaire

14. David Archuleta – Imagine

13. Carrie – Alone

12. Allison Irahetta – Cry Baby

11. David Cook – Billie Jean

10. Melinda Doolitte – My Funny Valentine

9. Chris Daughtry – Hemorrhage

8. Elliot Yamin – A Song For You

7. Jennifer Hudson – Circle of Life

6. Kris Allen – Heartless

5. Bo BIce – In A Dream

4. Blake Lewis – You Give Love a Bad Name

3. Adam Lambert – Mad World

2. Kelly Clarkson – Stuff Like That There

1. Fantasia- Summertime (WHAT???)

Most of these I can respect making the top 20 however there are some BIG American Idol performances left off, I know I am partial to my favorites but come on these were very memorable performance. Here is MY TOP 20:

20. Ruben Studdard - Superstar

19. Carly Smithson – Superstar (I would love to pick alone but it was an audition)

18. Jordin Sparks – Give Me One Reason to Stay Here

17. David Archuletta – Imagine (You are lucky I even included him on the list)

16. Carrie Underwood – Alone (I didn’t watch this season or she might be higher)

15. Allison Irahetta – Cry Baby

14. Michael Johns – Bohemian Rhapsody

13. Melinda Doolittle – My Funny Valentine

12. Blake Lewis – You Give Love a Bad Name

11. Tamyra Gray – A House is Not a Home

10. Jennifer Hudson – Circle of Life

9. Matt Giraud – So Small

8. Taylor Hicks – You Are So Beautiful

7. Brooke White – Let it Be

6. Chris Daughtry – Walk the Line

5. Jason Castro - Hallelujah

4. Adam Lambert – Tracks of Tears (I liked this one better but Mad World was good)

3. Kris Allen – Heartless (It took a while for him to win me over but this song helped)

2. Kelly Clarkson - Respect

1. David Cook – Billie Jean

Seriously there are so many David Cook performances that I could rank number 1 but everybody remembers his rendition of Billie Jean!

Who’s list do you like better EW or SB?!?!?!? What has been your stand out AI performance over the years???

0 comments: