CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Quote of the Week

"Our daugher sucks at driving, thats the problem so butt out."
-Christina, Parenthood

Monday, July 6

BORED!!

As many of you may have noticed I have not been posting much lately. The reason why??? I AM BORED, bored with TV in general right now.

SYTYCD has been very disappointing this season, I am not attached to anyone and still believe that the top 10 dances from last season could beat the best dance from this season which in my opinion is probably the 1st hip-hop routine by Phillip and Jeanine or the contemporary routine last week by Kupano and Kayla. I think that Mercy, Bleeding Love, No Air, Courtney and Mark’s Jazz routine and pretty much any other Joshua and Katie routine is better than those two dances from this season. What do you think of this season??? Who is your favorite???


The next show that has been boring to me is the Bachelorette…it has had some dramatic moments that have been fun to watch but nothing that I have wanted to spend time writing about. We all hate Wes and think he is a loser (no one buy his music). I think Jillian is annoying and don’t really care who she ends up with. I think Ed, Reid, Kiptyn, and Jesse are all too good for Jillian (yes I know Jesse is gone). I think it is possible that one of those guys will be the next Bachelor but it is also a possibility that has been floating around online that Jake could take the role. Many of you have been asking me about the Bachelor and why I haven't been posting but it is because I just don't care that much right now. I don't know about ya'll but I am ready for Fall TV!!!

Here are a couple updates with TV:

  • Hilary Duff is going to play Vanessa's roommate this coming season on Gossip Girl. (she is set to appear on several episodes.)
  • Katherine Heigl is returning to Grey’s next season
  • Rumor Willis will guest star on 90210 for at least 1 episode

3 comments:

jessica and corey said...

hmm, i totally agree with you on the bachelorette. i don't like jillian! i kept trying really hard because i liked her on the bachelor, but i don't like her at all now. she annoys me and i like some of the guys too much to see them end up with her. and no one knows why she's kept wes around this long! maybe she'll end up with him!

i really like sytycd though. granted, this is my first season, but i've been pretty impressed.

i'm with you though... i'm so bored with tv right now! now that i'm caught up on lost, there's nothing to watch!

Whitney said...

We agree! Bryant and I have been watching lots of movies the past few weeks. We're ready for Fall TV too (although, I doubt we'll get to watch much of it!!)

Amy Stacy said...

I don't think that I have posted before, but I really encourage you and Michael to give Big Brother a shot. It starts this Thursday and I love it! It takes a while to get in to, but it is so worth it. It does come on 3 days a week, let me know what you think!

Love,
Amy Stacy