CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Quote of the Week

"Our daugher sucks at driving, thats the problem so butt out."
-Christina, Parenthood

Tuesday, July 14

SYTYCD: SPOILERS AND COMPARISONS

Warning Spoilers below:

If you are not interested in learning who is paired up or what styles they will be dancing stop reading! I found these on Buddytv which has failed us before but we will see if they are close this time:

Ade & Janette – Hip Hop
Brandon & Melissa – Broadway
Evan & Kayla – Waltz
Jason & Jeanine – Contemporary (Travis Wall)
Kupono & Randi – Paso Doble

I am so interested to know who is your favorite dancer?? I still haven’t decided who I love this season better yet who I like!

I would also like to take a moment and compare and I want your honest opinion on which dance is better? ( I am going to try to compare one of almost every style but I am only comparing this season to last season. I will take what I think to be considered the best of this season in that style to the best of last season.)

Contemporary:



Vs.



Vs.



Vs.



Vs.



Vs.



Hip Hop:




Vs.



Vs.



Broadway:



Vs.

http://www.rickey.org/?p=8163 This is the only place I found the routine (Katee and Joshua’s routine)

Jazz:



Vs.



Vs.



(I didn’t see a Pop Jazz routine from last season so I just put it with the other Jazz routines)

Viennese Waltz:



Vs.



Samba:

No one this season has done the Samba yet but please remember this when they do!



Bollywood:




Vs.



Tango:



Vs.





Rumba:



Vs.



I couldn’t find the Wade Robson routine that Jeanette and Brandon performed but since Wade didn’t choreograph anything last season I am not sure it is even fair to have that category.

After listing these dances there are more good performances this season than I thought but I still think last season’s dancers wiped the floor with this season….your thoughts?

3 comments:

Michael said...

Its ludacris to even compare the seasons. Last year was so much better. Joshua and Katee could do any routine this year better than it was done by whatever couple. The same could be said for other couples from last year. They were all better. I really liked Philip and Jeanine from this year. Philip was my favorite but struggled outside his comfort zone. I will stick with Jeanine although I think she has no chance of winning.

jessica and corey said...

i love kayla... i think the mia michaels addiction dance they did last week was mesmerizing and beautiful. i really liked philip and was sad to see him go, but i agree that he was much better in his own style. i also really like randi and jeanine a lot. oh, and evan too. the videos didn't load on my computer, so i can't comment on that, but again, the kayla/kupono routine from last week was fantastic.

Carrie said...

I think that Katee and Joshua were exceptional. I think they were just really really good. They blew everyone else away every week. This season just doesn't have that dynamic couple. I do think that the Addiction routine last week can hold its own with any dance from last season. As well as Brandon and Jeanette's numbers last week. The ballroom number they did was fantastic. But no one can touch last season's talent and personalities. My favorites are Kayla, Brandon, and I like Jason he really stepped it up in his solo last week. I love Evan's personality but his dancing is not as impressive. Melissa is very good, she can move her body in ways I could only imagine. I took ballet for ten years so I do have soft spot for her.