CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Quote of the Week

"Our daugher sucks at driving, thats the problem so butt out."
-Christina, Parenthood

Wednesday, February 18

Whoo Hoo!!!


I am so excited because I just read an article that said that two of my VERY favorites from last season (maybe the two best vocalists) will be singing a duet tonight on the idol elimination, Carly Smithson and Michael Johns. I can't wait to hear them, it is nice to have them back!

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/02/michael-johns-i.html

Happy Watching

3 comments:

KBeau said...

An award is waiting for you on my blog.

TBG said...

Hey! I thought you'd like to know that Chyler Leigh, Grey's Anotomy's Lexie Grey, is pregnant! Apparently they are not planning to write it into the show.

Sarah Beth said...

Thanks Taylor! I saw that...It is probably best they don't write it into the show..Mark Sloan and baby??? Yikes.